With winter in full swing, the cold and dry air can wreak havoc on even the most well taken care of skin. If ever there was a time to try something new and special, it’s now. Luckily, we’re just launched a whole new range of professional skin peels here at Balance.
AlumierMD was created by a global team of experienced PhD biochemists, physicians and skin care specialists. Using innovative ingredients, advanced delivery systems, and by integrating professional treatments with homecare packages, these skin peels can be tailored to suit your specific skincare needs.
So what is a chemical peel? It’s a treatment used to improve skin tone and texture by lowering the pH of the skin. Ths loosens the connections between dead cells, and stimulates new cell growth. This process causes superficial layers of skin to peel away, leaving you with a smoother and more radiant complexion. When the skin gets used to this treatment, it even begins to rejuvenate itself, just like younger skin!
A single checmial peel can provide the immediate effect of bright and radiant skin, and with further treatment, you can target textural issues, fine lines, rosacea, and inflamed acne.
We currently offer the following skin peels at Balance:
– Glow Peel (dry, normal, oily, dehydrated skin, acne, hyperpigmentation, and ageing)
– Vitamin A Boost (acne, hyperpigmentation, ageing)
– Detox Clear (acne, congestion)
– Radiant 20 /1 0 (acne, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, congestions, open pores, oiliness)
– Radiant 30 (hyperpigmentation, unveven skin tone, dull skin, lines & wrinles)
– AlumerierMD Deep Moisturising Treatment
– AlumierMD Refining Clay Treatment
– AlumerMD Luxury Facial
Book yout treatment today using our online booking system.