Venus Velocity™, with the proven efficacy of diode laser technology and a real-time cooling system, provides the optimal balance between high energy absorption of melanin chromospheres and deep penetration into the skin, making it safe and effective for all skin types, including tanned skin.
Powerful and efficient system for all skin types
- Optimal wavelength of 800 nm
- High peak power of 2400 W
- Fluence of up to 100 J/cm2
How it works
Hair grows in a cycle of three stages: anagen (growth), catagen (transitional), and telogen (resting). Venus Velocity™ uses laser technology to target the hair follicle in the anagen phase, which is when the hair responds best to the treatment. About 30% of hair is in this phase at any given time, which is why you need multiple treatments to see results. Venus Velocity™ works by delivering energy to the hair follicle, where it’s absorbed by the hair pigment. This destroys the follicle so that the hair cannot grow anymore, resulting in permanent hair reduction. Ergonomic applicator with three changeable spot sizes
- Large at 7 cm2, medium at 3.5 cm2, and small at 1.7 cm2
- Each tip fits seamlessly onto the one lightweight applicator, eliminating the need for multiple applicators or bulky, expensive replacement parts for spot size flexibility
- Ergonomic applicator is designed for long hours of use with minimal risk of repetitive strain injury or operator fatigue
Versatile with two modes of operation
- PULSE mode delivers higher energy to tissue at a lower repetition rate, which results in higher clinical efficacy and fewer treatment sessions. In PULSE mode, the higher power enables high energy at shorter pulse duration.
- SLIDE mode, wherein the applicator is smoothly and continuously moved over the treatment area, delivers high repetition rate of short pulses, which achieves high average power with full coverage and greater patient comfort. In SLIDE mode, lower power and intensive cooling with heat accumulation enable efficient treatments.
- The unique ability to use either mode provides unparalleled versatility and enhances operator control
Revolutionary real-time cooling system
- Monitors applicator temperature 1,000 times per second
- Ensures constant applicator temperature throughout the session to deliver a safe and very comfortable treatment, which increases patient compliance, satisfaction, and demand
- No downtime for cooling translates to higher productivity for your clinic
- Latest data collection technology to enhance business operations
- Collects information to enhance business operations
- Helps providers with optimizing business practices and improving treatment efficiency
Fast treatments Remove unwanted hair in less time than traditional treatments, even for large areas of the body. Comfortable for all skin tones Treatments are safe for all skin tones, even tanned skin. The advanced cooling system works on contact to ensure your skin is always protected, so you can enjoy a more comfortable treatment. No downtime Return to your regular routine immediately after your treatment sessions. Before the session Make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams or makeup (if you’re getting a treatment on your face) before your session, and stop using any products that might irritate your skin 2-3 days before. Remove all jewellery around the area being treated. The technician will shave and clean the area before starting your treatment. They will also ask about your medical history, so it helps to have that information ready. After the session Be sure to gently clean the treated area twice a day and apply sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 before going outside however, avoid excessive sun exposure. You should also steer clear of hot baths, massages, or any treatment that requires direct contact with the skin for the first 2 days after your treatment.